Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt
22. December 2012, 11:47
danker danker ist offline

Artikel: 48
Facebook Account von danker
Zitat:
For "Herugeto" was'll let started the official service on Friday, December 10, 2010, it was decided that we will terminate the provision of the service Womochimashite Wednesday 27 February 2013.

Toshimashite grounds for termination services,
Flagship Studios from upstream,
I have and will continue to develop and transfer of development in Korea Hanbit Soft,
There is a problem with the control of the data table,
Because I was in a state of progress of the work itself can not be updated,
Determined to provide the service to satisfy our customers and difficult,
Was that the service will be terminated.

In addition, we will be following the schedule due to the termination of service.
hm diesen Teil übersetzt wer im ofForum so:
http://forum.t3fun.com/hellgate/gene...k-transl-7045/
Zitat:
As you can guess they told about the history of the game from flagship to hanbitsoft (i skipped useless things)who continued the developement, they explain that they didn't had a full control of the data from flagship so they could not upgrade the game as Hanbisoft dev would like to do, it also created issues that they could not fix making customers unsatisfied. For this reason, the service will be terminated.
Das lass sich erst so, als ob sie HG-JP abgeschaltet hätten wegen Code Problemen. Aber nach der Google Übersetzung denke ich die Code Probleme beziehen sich nur auf einen Umzug der Account Daten nach Korea.
Bin da aber bei dem Kauderwelsch nicht ganz sicher. Wenn sie wirklich allgemeine Code Probleme mit dem Spiel meinen - dann scheint es mir aber mehr eine Ausrede zu sein. Klar ist es das was wir schon immer vermutet haben ("Hanbit hat keinen Plan") aber dann müsten sie mit der selben Bergründung auch HG:Korea und HGG schliesen. XD