Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt
8. August 2014, 03:24
Gorgreal ist offline  
Gorgreal
Artikel: 3
Gorgreal eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken Twitter Account von Gorgreal_GU Bad Company 2 Profil von FaronLP Battlefield 3 Profil von Faron93
Zitat:
Hi everyone! I will be handling the patch day updates while t1gge is over in Germany representing us at GamesCom. Please bear with with me as I figure this out and get up to speed.

PATCH CHANGES
Here are the changes included in this patch:

Audio Changes
Details:
The change in volume of 3P footsteps based on in game events like explosions and weapon fire has been decreased.
Friendly soldier 3P footsteps are now lower than Enemy 3P footsteps
Result:

The result is that 3P enemy footsteps should now be easier to hear during gameplay. However, 3P Enemy footsteps will disappear in the audio mix temporarily if the player is firing their weapon, or if there is an explosion in close proximity. This is normal behavior.

Level Optimizations
Add out of bounds volume for rooftops on Dragon’s Teeth maps.
Freed up more texture memory across all platforms.
Object collision optimization.
Improved problematic destructible buildings.
Fixed hole in carrier deck collision that allowed people to fall through into the ship and become trapped.
HUD
New hit indicators! More changes to follow in the next update.
Stabilized reticles now base scale on screen vertical rather than horizontal.
Obliteration Competitive
Reduced combat area size on Prison.
Ready-state deploy menu
Start of game vehicle spawn fixes and preround ready state.
Show pre-round timer in the deploy screen.
Implemented the Player Ready state system for all game modes except elimination. In elimination we’ll be using the existing custom preround mode.
http://cte.battlelog.com/bf4/news/vi...tch-18-139722/
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Let's rock the Battlefield

Faron93

Stolzes Mitglied der Nightcrew von Battlefield-3.org